Kelly Services Sharepoint Developer in Woodland Hills, California
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Sharepoint Developer opening with a well known Fortune 500 Insurance Company located in Woodland Hills, CA!
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - email@example.com
• Develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint 2013 Sites
• Customize and develop SharePoint components, Web Parts, Discussion Boards, User Interface Design, Forms, and Lists
• Design, develop, and manage site content
• Create Templates, Web parts, OOB-Designer-Nintex Workflows for SharePoint
• Work with stakeholders to gather requirements.
• Work independently on complex, non-routine tasks – under limited supervision
• Interact directly with end users and or technical POCs to resolve SharePoint issues.
• Adhere to customer policies and guidelines such as, technical standards, security, and IT best practices
• Develop Custom Reports in SharePoint and integrations with other applications
• Follow Agile-SCRUM methodologies
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in an Information Systems related field
• A minimum of 3 years experience in developing SharePoint
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.