Kelly Services Senior / Lead Mobile Engineer in Woodland Hills, California
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Sr Lead Mobile Engineer opening with a well known Fortune 500 Insurance Company located in Woodland Hills, CA!
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR / LEAD MOBILE ENGINEER
• You will lead hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work.
• You will set the tone, quality and culture of mobile team.
• You will lead and mentor by example. Yes, you will code, document and set style guides so the team could refer to a “source of truth”.
• You will advocate for engineering best practices and will question the status quo.
• You will research new technologies that will extend your skills and the value that Farmers Insurance can offer to our customers.
• You will collaborate with others, architects, business analysts and product owners to solve complex problem.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• 7+ years experience as a software engineer.
• 5+ years experience as a mobile developer (iOS/ Android)
• 1+ year experience as a lead
• Solid experience with Backend technologies: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
• Experience with Gitflow, Unit and UI Tests, Jenkins.
• Knowledge of data schemes and databases
• You should know how to deploy on Heroku.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.