Kelly Services IT Business System Analyst in Woodland Hills, California
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Senior Business System Analyst opening with a well known Fortune 500 Insurance Company located in Woodland Hills, CA!
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - email@example.com
IT SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
• Serves as a liaison between the Business and IT to provide solution to their business needs
• Understands customers’ objectives, processes, and products as well as the business systems capabilities Supports users in building business case, including cost/benefit analysis,
risk assessment, and project scope
• Performs impact analysis and supports development of effort/cost estimates
• Develops and documents functional specifications
• Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
• Defines project scope; Develops functional specifications; Prepares Preliminary Systems Design document.
• Understands customers’ objectives, processes, and products in order to make educated recommendations.
• Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned.
• Supports the Application Subject Matter Experts in development of estimates / validation of suppliers’ estimates.
• Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities.
• Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
• Supports users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan.
• Drives day-to-day prioritization of work on capabilities, working with business.
• This is a SENIOR level position and requires a minimum of 5-8 years of BSA experience
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience with Java, Salesforce, AngularJS and Analytics is highly recommended.
• Experience with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies preferred.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to all audiences verbally and in writing.
• Basic understanding of open systems architecture including integrations with vendor packages, relational databases, message queues, web services and legacy systems.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.