Kelly Services SAP Project Manager in Winter Springs, Florida
Summary Purpose of the Position:
Objective of this position to manage overall Governance, change management, SOX audit requirement, release management, PMO activities and cross functional projects & other initiatives with PMO team / manager.
This position will be responsible to
• Responsible for establishing guidelines and measures to ensure effective controls, measures and governance of overall change management, projects and release process.
• Responsible for ensuring IT projects meet documentation requirements for both regulatory and business requirements.
• Responsible for coordination and providing documentation for all audit purposed and closing any non- conformities.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining all Policy, procedures / SOP and templates related to governance and change management.
• Lead and Manage Global projects as and when needed and initiatives and activities in ERP and Non- ERP areas
• Participates in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope.
• Responsible for project financials, resource requirements, and risk profiles, governance adherence for identified projects.
• Works with other functions team in managing their expectations for project delivery.
• Ensures that projects are well planned and organized, including business case development, impact assessment, charter, communication plans, and integrated project schedules.
Essential Job Functions
• Management and execution of QA function which includes QA reviews and governance
• Ensuring that all deliverables from release process and projects, as per defined guidelines, are completed and published on time.
• Responsible to develop, define, measure, review & publish matrices for whole governance process for releases and projects.
• Responsible for PMO actions, resource requirements, and risk profiles, governance adherence for identified projects.
• Define, agree & communicate strategy for CCB, ECCB in coordination with other functions, Basis and relevant stake holders.
• Implement criteria and guidelines [mechanism] to decide on projects, releases and handling normal change request to have proper release management structure in place.
• Development of tools to support development process
• Managing QA activities with ITQA QA and Governance activities which includes change management, CCB / ECCB meetings
Coordination for internal and external system & compliance audits wherever required.
• Managing the activities of new development, support, upgrades and business process improvement using SAP software in accordance with project priorities as needed.
• Advice and influence project scoping based on business understanding and knowledge of the IT capabilities available.
• Work in conjunction with project management, the technical team, and other division staff to provide on-going business application support for SAP software. These activities include analysis of reported problems, enhancement requests, and minor and major software
• Follow the IT project management methodology throughout the project life cycle and coach the project resources to make use of it
• Ensure confidentiality, security and reliability of all systems, application and data
• Develop and maintain compliance to IT policies and procedures
• Work with IT management to scope and prioritize new projects into the overall solutions program
• Conduct lessons learned sessions with team periodically to collate results and provide
feedback to project team, Senior Managers and other relevant stakeholders
• Prepares presentation materials for management reports & as per need pf senior leadership team
• Maintain an awareness of applicable processes, best practices, trends and directions;
• Develop knowledge base for service desk & Other reusable components
• Minimum 8-10 Years of SAP Experience & Must have at least 5 years in working for IT quality assurance, Governance & PMO
• Engineering graduate in any discipline. Qualification in business administration will be added advantage
• Significant ERP and operations experience with 3-4 end to end project implementation as well as operations set up experience.
• Track record of successful senior stakeholder influence and working with project managers through business change for a significant enterprise applications area.
• Proficient and very good experience of recognized service management frameworks, specifically ITIL, foundation certified.
• Excellent verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills, especially with non- technical managers, with the ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding;
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.