Kelly Services Manufacturing Validation Specialist II in West Lebanon, New Hampshire
Validation Specialist II - West Lebanon, NH
Kelly Services is currently hiring a Validation Specialist II to join a prestigious multinational pharmaceutical company in West Lebanon, NH. .This is a temporary to hire opportunity!
Duration : Temporary to Hire
Pay Rate: 33.65/Hr - Salary and annual bonus once permanent
This position will work on validation activities where in-depth analysis, authoring protocols, teamwork and flexibility are required. The person in this role will also be responsible for validation activities in several areas of pharmaceutical manufacturing including, but not limited to, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, requalification, cleaning, sterilization and utilities.
Main job tasks:
• Primary responsibilities include validation protocol execution (IQ, OQ, PQ & PV), data analysis and final report preparation for utilities, equipment and instrumentation.
• Maintain effective communication and ensure alignment in coordination with appropriate teams
• Support facility certification for new Manufacturing (process equipment & facility-support equipment) and Quality Control facilities as needed as well as the continued operation of such facilities.
• Ensures systems and processes are validated in a compliant manner in accordance with FDA, EU and NN requirements.
• Actively participate on cross functional teams to determine the root cause and corrective actions for problems associated with investigations.
• Completes accurate and timely assessments associated with change control activities.
• Ensures change control activities for systems are completed in a manner in compliance with FDA, EU and NN regulations.
• Support validation of new and existing equipment, processes and instrumentation as needed.
• Write and review protocols, summary reports and other documentation associated with validations.
• Coordinate Validation activities within company's US Bio Production, Inc. as well as with outside vendors as needed.
• Represent the Validation department on cross-functional teams (Manufacturing, Engineering, Technical Support and Quality groups).
• Assist in the training of and/or direct the efforts of less experienced Validation Engineers and Validation Technicians.
• Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in life sciences or engineering
• A minimum of three (3) years validation experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
• Experience preparing protocols, executing data analysis, and report writing
• Ability to demonstrate broad understanding of:
o Concepts of Validation
o Change control processes
o Root cause analysis techniques and cGMP documentation practices
o cGMP regulations, GMP and other industry standards pertaining to validation.
o Technical requirements for Validation and of biopharmaceutical equipment, facilities and/or instrumentation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
• A strong work ethic (self-motivated) and demonstrated ability to work in teams
Physical requirements and working environment:
• The ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, and walk.
• The ability to push, pull, lift, finger, feel, and grasp.
• The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication.
• Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers.
• Lifting up to 33lbs/15kg of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and visual inspection.
• The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: noise, inside and outside conditions, working in narrow aisles, and temperature changes; atmospheric conditions including: odors, fumes, and dust.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please apply online or contact email@example.com for immediate consideration. .
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.