Kelly Services Manufacturing/Production Engineer in Vineyard, Utah
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Vineyard, UT 84057
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Rate: DOE Hourly W2
Manufacturing/Production Engineer - Manufacturing Engineer
• Support the implementation of new processes and automation projects to the manufacturing floor.
• Focus on and drive specific technical or capital improvement projects CIP in assembly, packaging, or other engineering disciplines as assigned.
• Coordinate, communicate and complete assigned projects on time and in scope.
• Specify and/or purchase equipment, tooling and fixtures for process changes.
• Define project budgets, create purchase orders and propose CIPs Install and validate new equipment, tooling and fixtures for existing manufacturing process changes or replication. Responsible for documentation.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams as required to complete assigned projects Lead continuous improvement projects
• Support the implementation of OEE strategy
• Participate in assigned career development training programs.
• 3-5 years of experience in various engineering fields relating to mechanical design, manufacturing and process development
• 3-5 years full life-cycle engineering project management in a manufacturing environment
• Bachelor's degree Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering field strongly preferred
• Proficient in Visio, Microsoft Office and MS Project
• Previous use of AutoCad, Solidworks, experience Strong technical report writing skills Able to work in a manufacturing plant environment, with exposure to material handling equipment, dust and moderate noise, and use of personal protective equipment depending on specific project work.
• Plant operation involves 3 shifts across 24 hours, including some weekends.
• Work hours may vary depending on project work.
• Must be able to accommodate, per business/project needs.
• Must be able to spend a significant amount of time on a production floor.
• Job may require reaching, bending, stooping, working at elevation, and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
For more information or further consideration on this opportunity please contact Donny Yoshida, Kelly Engineering Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.