Kelly Services Administrative Coordinator in Valley City, North Dakota
Administrative Coordinator Valley City ND
Administrative Coordinator in Valley City ND -- Long-term Opportunity!
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Coordinator. This long-term position will support John Deere, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Valley City North Dakota
This assignment is paying $20.91 per hour.
This is a long-term opportunity! The assignment starts in October 2018 and ends May 2019 with possible extension.
Hours: Full-time 40 hours a week/6am-430pm Monday-Thursday
Dress code: Business casual
• Independently performs a full range of administrative support duties of a highly-confidential and highly-challenging nature.
• Facilitates work flow through office using organizational knowledge to determine how to handle incoming requests and assignments, including work going to and from other managers.
• Creates responses to correspondence on behalf of the manager; determines course of action on issues that arise when the manager is unavailable.
• May perform some or all the following: guidance and limited work direction to others, project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the jobs other work.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage incoming phone calls through mail line phone system, visitor duties/lobby traffic, mail room duties
• coordinate office supplies/inventory.
• Create work instructions, update sharepoint sites, data entry, and responsible for factory postings.
• Assist in event planning, record retentions procedures, and overall support to managers, supervisors and employees. Project work as needed.
• Safety equipment will be required when on the shop including safety shoes, bump cap, hearing protection and safety
Term of Assignment:
• Long Term – October 2018 to May 2019 with possible extension
• Monday -Thursday 6am to 4:30pm
• MINIMUM: High school diploma/equivalent, with 1-3+ years of experience in an administrative support role is required.
• PREFERRED: 2- or 4-year degree in business management, or project management,
with 1-3+ years of experience preferred.
• MUST be organized, work well with diverse people, handle multiple requests!
• Multi-Line phone experience/Customer Service experience
• Fluency in basic computer systems such as MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Good organization and time management skills
• MUST have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks (time management)
• Strong communicator; self-driven
• MUST possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Kitti.Moore@kellyservices.com.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
• Weekly pay and service bonus plans
• Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Let Kelly help advance your career today!
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.