Kelly Services Bilingual French,German, Russian/English Customer Support Representative II in Urbandale, Iowa
French/German/Russian English Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative- Urbandale, IA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative that is fluent in French or Russian or German and English. The opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Urbandale, Iowa. This 3 year contract assignment tentatively starts April 2018. Pay for this role is 18.82 per hour.
This position will require an individual to be available to work a dedicated 8 hr. shift within the support window.
This position provides information and solutions to channel partners, customers, and company personnel on product related inquiries on moderately complex policies, issues and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention. (Note that products may include parts, whole goods or product related services.)
Duties and Responsibilities
• This position will require an individual to be fluent in French, as well as English, and will provide support to Customers and Dealers (of an Industry leading Ag/Turf/Construction Company) that are located in France/Germany/Russia (Europe).
• A qualified candidate will provide product and service information using both internal and external resources while ensuring an excellent customer experience, and problem solving skills.
• A qualified candidate will also assist customers and dealers (phone and email and chat) with the setup, operation, and functionality for an Industry leader in GPS enabled precision farming equipment.
• This position will also require an individual to quickly diagnose & troubleshoot problems, well as escalate high priority issues in a timely fashion in order to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime.
Skills and Qualifications
• Fluent Parisian French or German or Russian and English speaker
• Customer Service skills/data entry skill
• Extreme Flexibility is needed due to the schedule requirements of supporting a 24/7, 362 days a year support center.
• Primary support hours for Europe (French) are between 1am- 10am CST. Shifts outside of these hours are also a possibility, as well as weekends and holidays.
• The ISG team will provide support between the hours of 12:00 am and 12:00 pm Monday - Friday. (German) and (Russian)
• Candidates with customer service backgrounds and strong troubleshooting computer skills are highly desired. Ag/farming backgrounds a plus.
• Performance will be reviewed 3-5 months after training, testing, and evaluations have been completed.
• Highly successful individuals have the potential to be remapped to a contingent position with increased roles and responsibilities.
• High School diploma or equivalent, 4-year degree preferred
Term of Assignment:
• Training will be on 1st shift and last roughly 6 weeks after which the technician will be moved to cover the primary support hours for that country/region.
• Must be able to support European business hours France, German and Russia between Midnight to 10am CST. Weekends and Holidays are a likely possibility.
• Long-term assignment, tentative Start Date is April 2018 through April 2021 based on candidate performance and client business needs
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.