Kelly Services Logistics Analyst/Trial Supply Manager in Titusville, New Jersey
Kelly Services is actively seeking a Logistics Analyst/Trial Supply Manager to be based out of Malvern, PA or Titusville, NJ for an assignment through the end of the year. This role is responsible for distribution plans and operational oversight of worldwide distribution activities of clinical supplies within Pharma R&D (large and small molecules; for all phases of clinical trials, primarily North and South America geographic regions with support to EU and ROW as required) as part of the Trial Supply Management organization.
• Monitor the performance of existing logistics and distribution providers and support efforts to ensure continuous improvement by the providers. Compile data and analyze trending through utilization of KPI and quality metrics.
• Manage and maintain the global knowledge database of best logistics practices, guidance, and requirements for the organization. Ensure that information is clear and valuable for use by Logistics end-users (Trial Design, Trial Supply Management, Global Clinical Organization).
• Analyze providers and vendors in collaboration with business partners (e.g. Procurement/Sourcing, Regional/Worldwide Transportation Organizations, QA) to identify new solutions and services, ensuring the most efficient and cost-effective distribution providers are available to end users.
• Support and manage executional preparedness for the expanding reach of clinical trial operations. Analyze providers for capabilities and solutions to support these needs.
• Provide support to ensure the optimal logistics network is utilized during trial conduct.
• Support the development and implementation of solutions between IVR and Logistics provider network to ensure that order integrity is maintained and manual intervention is minimized in the order fulfillment process.
• Utilize resources to continuously analyze and recommend the optimal materials for cold-chain and other critical condition shipping materials. Manage the system to oversee global inventory management of these supplies.
• Leverage the RTO (Regional Transportation Organization) to apply existing compliance and security resources to the Trial Supply Management logistics network.
• Support/execute logistics projects as required
• Support Import/export issue resolution (primarily in the Americas with ROW support as required) • Forecast for depots and couriers to make sure that they can commit to the distribution demand in order to deliver supplies on time and with the right quality.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in logistics / operations or similar industry + years related experience in logistics / operations or similar industry, or
• Knowledge and understanding of clinical study needs and clinical operations is preferred.
• Experience in managing distribution, transportation, and logistics.
• Knowledge of ambient, cold and / or frozen distribution requirements
• Knowledge of import/export processes
• Working knowledge of GCP/GMP processes is preferred
• Knowledge of IVRS functionality or EDI-based shipment order processing is a plus
• Ability to collaborate internally and externally to develop partnerships with key stakeholders and service providers to identify, shape, and deliver logistics and distribution solutions
• Ability to work independently in a cross functional and cross-cultural environment
• Strong operational and analytical skills
• Expertise in MS Excel for data trending and analysis
• Working knowledge of SAP and Logistics Track and Trace systems
• Understanding of 3rd party supplier purchasing (RFP), contractual, and budgeting processes
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
Weekly electronic pay
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
Group rate insurance options available immediate upon hire*
Service bonus plan and holiday pay*
Online application system
Never an applicant fee
*perks to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume. If you have questions, the recruiter for this position can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.