Kelly Services Business Analyst in Titusville, New Jersey
3 month contract- ( can be extended for the right candidate)
30.00-31.00/hr (based on experience)
We are seeking a highly motivated, analytical, and systems focused individual, with a great attention to detail, to support the Health Care Compliance, Compliance & Technology Integration team. This individual will provide daily system administration support to our internal and external users, conduct quality review of compliance projects to ensure completion of deliverables, and provide data analytics to monitor key compliance activities. Additionally, they may serve as a liaison between the business, and external suppliers, and Healthcare Compliance Officers.
Detailed Job Description:
• Assist taxonomy manager and product experts in identifying accurate data values for harmonizing the Janssen product metadata.
• Perform gap analysis across the iMedical systems to identify product data discrepancies and work with system owners to resolve differences.
• Document iMedical business requirements and data dependencies for establishing one source of truth for the Janssen product master.
• Leverage strong problem solving and data analysis and manipulation skills to analyze, cleanse, and monitor large amounts of data.
• Provide support in driving data standards and MDM practices.
• Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to understand business needs; identify MDM gaps and propose solutions.
• 5+ years of proven work experience as a business data analyst
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced Excel (vlookups, Diffs, Pivot Tables, Inner and Outer joins, Concatenation)
• Previous Pharm experience and experience with MDM, ontologies and taxonomies a plus
Bachelor’s degree is not required, but it is preferred
Minimum of 4 years of business experience required, including at least 3 years of IT experience, utilizing the above tools
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Michelle Niemira ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for immediate consideration.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Several employee discounts
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.