Kelly Services Manufacturing Project Engineer (Product Development) in Thorofare, New Jersey
Manufacturing Project Engineer
The New Product Development (NPD) Manufacturing Project Engineer is to act as the liaison between Engineering and Manufacturing. The key function is to facilitate the transition of a new product into Manufacturing.
• Provide manufacturing expertise during pre-manufacturing engineering design analysis.
• Identify potential cost reduction related to components and/or assembly process.
• Analyze and recommend material/plastic type options to achieve required product durability.
• Understand current technology trends to deliver the most cost effective components.
• Initiate and follow through on cost estimations and samples.
• Support initial product build and assembly & drive/document required modifications for optimizing Manufacturing.
• Apply proper principles of Drawing, Dimensioning and Tolerances for manufacturing tooling requirements.
• Understand and apply current techniques for design of plastic parts for injection molding and manufacturing assembly.
• Facilitate approval of engineering changes to existing products
• Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• 5 years post-graduate engineering experience or equivalent experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Experienced with plastic tooling, metal stamping, die casting, and electronics assembly required.
• International project management experience.
• Tollgate product development process experience.
• Pro Engineer and/or SolidWorks CAD experience preferred.
• International travel required
Please apply now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.