Kelly Services Process Engineer in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
The Process Engineer will be responsible for supporting internal and external projects and product development in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The ideal candidate will bring an understanding of water and wastewater treatment technologies.
Specific knowledge of membrane filtration and/or MBR systems a strong plus. The candidate must be capable of working within a team of engineers and of building strong relationships with clients and vendors.
To be considered, you must have experience in water or wastewater process design .
A willingness to get your hands dirty when necessary is important. This position has the potential for growth into a leadership position for the right candidate.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop process designs for water and wastewater treatment systems, including P&ID/PFDs, mass balances and component specifications
• Perform Hydraulic Calculations
• Perform process mass and energy balances for system design
• Technical Report Writing
• Review, comment and approve process documents.
• Interface with customers, contractors, and internal stakeholders to support ongoing project efforts
• Provide assistance in preparing explanations and clarifications to enable proper interpretation and evaluation of routine specifications, performance characteristics or other technical data
• Assists in communicating routine technical and commercial issues clearly
• May assist in recommending routine new designs, new processes, or design changes to meet requirements
• Occasional travel to sites to support field activities and conduct process investigations
BS in Chemical or Environmental Engineering, minimum, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Up to 15% travel may be required.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.