Kelly Services Parts Administrator in Tempe, Arizona
Parts Administrator, Tempe, AZ
As a Parts Administrator you will be responsible for processing parts orders, open and closed claims billing to credit, invoicing customers on sale of regular parts orders, and handling warranty claims.
This role can become permanent.
Job Title : Parts Administrator
Work Location : Tempe, AZ
Projected Duration : 04/16/2018- 04/15/2019, Depending on workload and performance
Shift : 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate : $20 to $23 an hour, Dependent on Experience
· Assists customers by providing warranty information.
· Submits warranty freight bills to factory and tracks the dollar amount for accounting.
· Faxes corporate the bills of lading as proof of return.
· Inputs and logs stock orders.
· Purchases vendor items and unitary parts.
· Credits customers for paid claims.
· Calls customers on deleted claims and re-enters new claims.
· Research all freight bills to determine if billable or non-billable.
· Submit claims for damaged freight.
· Possesses knowledge on Versyss, CATS, and Pride.
· Receives and checks written or verbal customer purchase orders.
· Verifies stock availability and processes shipment orders.
· Maintains related order files and records.
· Monitors delivery dates and notifies customers of delays. Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Skills and Competencies.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Valid Driver’s License.
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, email@example.com. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.