Kelly Services Receptionist in Springfield, Missouri
Receptionist – Springfield, MO
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Receptionist for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Springfield, Missouri.
This assignment tentatively starts in September 2018. The pay rate is $13.00.
This position will be responsible for being the Receptionist for the entrance to our client’s facility, and also giving support to the Repair and Return process. There will also be duties associated with order entry, communication with dealers, and general other administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Assist with travel setup, expense preparation and event coordination.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing and database systems.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area for safe operation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
• Physical Requirements: Sitting 90%, standing/walking 10%.While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, and use hands and fingers.
• High School diploma or GED is required
• Basic Microsoft Office Skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
• Professional in appearance and manner.
• Must be well organized, capable of multi-tasking.
• Strong communication skills.
• Regular attendance is an essential function to perform this job.
Term of Assignment
• Long-term, 3-year assignment: Tentatively starts September 17th 2018 through February 26th, 2021. Extensions based on candidate performance and client business needs.
• 1st shift Schedule, Monday – Friday.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at KRIR349@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.