Kelly Services LM10 - Laborer in Springfield, Missouri
Laborer – Springfield, MO – 1st Shift
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Laborer. The opportunity is for our client, John Deere, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Springfield, MO.
This assignment tentatively starts in July 2018- July 2019 and pays $11.20 per hour
Clean shop floor, take out trash, run floor machines, general clean-up for production dept.
Specific Position Requirements:
• General maintenance: change light bulbs, paint, run floor scrubber, clean light fixtures on sky jacks up to 20 feet in air
• Janitorial experience preferred
• Ability to work independently
Education and Experience
• Must have a high school diploma/equivalent
• Ability to work on your feet all day in a fast paced environment
Term of Assignment
• Full-Time: The schedule will be Monday – Friday. 1st shift 6am – 2pm.
• Assignment: Tentatively beginning in July 2018 through July 2019, based on performance and client need,
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Kitti.Moore@kellyservices.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.