Kelly Services Billing/Accounts Receivable-Southampton! in Southampton, Pennsylvania
Kelly Services is currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to work for a great company in Southampton!
Key tasks include:
• Review potential contracts from a financial perspective (terms, letters of credit, insurance requirements, etc.)
• Government invoicing through WAWF (Wide Area Workflow)
• Import and Export Letter of Credit-Application, Payment, and Collection
• Prepare daily cash report-Cash transaction reconciled to bank documents
• Process daily credit card deposits
• Research and process charge backs, returns, and bad checks
• Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts
• Experience with WAWF system is a plus
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Experience with international letters of credit is highly desired
• Knowledge of shipment regulations and compliance requirements, especially international
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience with Government Billing
Please send us your resume today!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.