Kelly Services IT Support Desk Analyst (x2) in Seneca Falls, New York
Job Title: IT Support Desk Analyst (x2)
Location: Seneca, Falls, NY 13148
Duration: 6+ months
Pay: $25 - 28/hr
To provide a single point of contact for all users for the resolution of IT incidents and the processing of requests for common services. This position also supports all network connectivity of end users through LAN, WAN, and various wireless and VPN methods. Supported to the furthest extent possible is the computing hardware and software associated with these activities such as desktops, laptops, mobile phones and devices and any attached peripherals. This support is accomplished in a timely and accurate fashion with focus on the highest level of customer service.
· College degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 1-2 years’ experience OR 3-5 years’ relevant industry including call center and/or desk-side experience
· Expert level knowledge of computer hardware and software systems in an enterprise environment.
· Experience in AS400, SAP and Oracle environments
· Familiarity with corporate Active Directory Environment
· Extremely proficient with technical troubleshooting methodologies.
· Experience in a high contact volume fast paced environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written customer service skills.
· Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities used in the troubleshooting of technical issues.
· Be available for on-call duties 24/7 365 days
· Strong ability to apply proven troubleshooting methodologies to quickly diagnose and resolve issues.
· Highly effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
· Competency to be able to work with high level executives for their immediate technology needs.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to talk to technical ideas in a manor appropriate to varying end user competency.
· Understanding of their own role in contributing to the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with very keen attention to detail.
· Strong ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Strong customer-service and avocation to act in a customer’s best interest.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
· Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
· Ability to conduct ad-hoc research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
· Ability to adapt technical concepts and language to computer user’s technical skill understanding
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.