Kelly Services Mail Clerk in Santa Clara Valley, California
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for 3 full-time Mail Clerks. This assignment is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, in the Santa Clara Valley.
This position tentatively start in April 2018 and pays $17.00 per hour.
• Process daily mail, including stamping the envelope and stuffing the catalog and letters both domestic and international.
• Pick up mail at the Post Office.
• Open, sort and distribute mail accordingly.
• Handle UPS, Fed-Ex, and other carrier packages internally.
• Deliver interoffice parcels, prepare outgoing mail for pick up, and run postage.
• Some lifting involved & breaking down postage.
Skills and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma/equivalent required.
• Previous experience in a similar role highly desired.
• Ability to work on one’s feet for 8+ hour shift.
Term of Assignment:
• 6 month assignment: Tentative start date is April 9th, 2018 to October 8th, 2018.
• Full-time, 1st shift.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Sheree.Marx@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.