Kelly Services Software Technician in Santa Clara, California
Position: Software Technician
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Rate: $25/HR- $30/HR W2 + Benefits
Up to 18 Month Contract
Candidates must possess extensive knowledge of PC based system including how to assemble and debug modern Intel architecture bases system including installing operating systems, debugging driver and hardware issues.
Skill sets required, not limited to the following:
• Build desktop computers, Change HW on laptops
• Install OS and some SW, create ghost images and install ghost images
• Install, run and collect data for some benchmarks (Software tools)
• Collect Performance measurements on various computers
• Troubleshoot any issues with OS, drivers and system setup
• Applicants must be able to assemble a computer system from scratch as well as understand the details of reconfiguration systems with both hardware and BIOS changes.
• Applicants must have a detailed understanding in DOS commands and how to operate Windows XP and Windows - Vista.
• Following instructions, performing tasks as per the plan and attention to details
• Data entry and organization on Excel
• Must have basic skills of working with Microsoft Excel
• Execute software test cases against Intel product baseline.
• AS degree or relevant computer certifications, Plus one to two years of test execution experience
• will be working with a small team of 5 members and very fast paced dynamic environment
Any experience in running performance tests or benchmarks is a plus
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.