Kelly Services Senior Software Backend Engineer - Golang in San Jose, California
Our client is looking for a talented and passionate engineer to join our Backend Software team. You will design and implement new services and features of our core software that runs on a multitude of servers and handles massive amounts of network traffic and user data. This is a truly unique opportunity to learn what it takes to run a highly optimized distributed service infrastructure and scale world-wide across multiple data centers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop software that scales across thousands of machines and devices.
• Work with our Product team to design new and compelling end user services and products.
• Participate in code reviews and passionate technical discussions.
• Develop unit and functional tests to validate your code
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship for your peers.
• BA/BS in related field along with 10+ years of experience in writing great software.
• Experience building, testing and optimizing large-scale distributed systems.
• Experience working in a Linux-based environment.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Experience working with Go, Cassandra, Kafka, Ceph, ElasticSearch, or Zookeeper
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.