Kelly Services Full Stack Developer in San Jose, California
Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill a temporary/contract Full Stack Developer position in San Jose, California . The position is paying $70+ an hour, and is set to last at least 3 months from the contract start date with a strong possibility of extension .
As a Senior Applications Engineer, you will take ownership of designing and developing the applications with the latest technologies. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with product owners, engineering and executive teams to drive some of the applications development from inception to completion. You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology. The applications would be deployed across several customer bases in existing deployments.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Back-end development experience
• Experience with NodeJS, Java and MongoDB
• Experience with design and architect Microservices, familiar with design patterns
• Experience design and build applications capable to scale in MicroServices, API Gateway, Kafka, MongoDB and Docker container environment
• Experience with building a secured product, expertise with common authentication and authorization architectures
• Familiarity with source control systems like Mercurial/Git
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Strong commitment to developing high-quality, maintainable code to meet complex, changing requirements
• Excited about doing full stack development; Strong belief in the importance of testing
• Familiar with continuous and agile integration/deployment and test-driven development
* *If this position may be of interest to you , please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! **
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.