Kelly Services Lead Test Engineer - Verification in Round Lake, Illinois
Industry: Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Work Location: Round Lake, IL
Job Title: Lead Test Engineer - Verification
Duration: 12 Months (Temporary/Contract)
Lead Test Engineer - Verification – Round Lake, IL
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Lead Test Engineer - Verification for one of our top clients in Round Lake, IL .
• Develop and execute test plans that characterize and verify product specifications.
• Develop test plans that adequately depict the methods and techniques necessary to
• examine or validate our medical device designs to related standards as developed by external regulatory groups such as ISO, IEC, FDA, etc.
• Develop and implement test methods to conduct Verification Tests of medical devices and accessories; select test equipment, supplies, evaluation of designs.
• Review appropriate or mandated agency specifications and structure device test plans in accordance with required specifications.
• Document test results with formal Engineering Reports
• Participate in design reviews as required.
• Provide guidance/direction to Technicians, Test Engineers
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Develop verification and validation testing for an embedded medical device that uses Linux
• Conduct all phases of software testing (unit level, verification, validation)
• Troubleshoot software and hardware issues
• Develop automated tests for Jenkins automation server (nice to have)
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Understanding of Linux system - able to navigate and work in Linux
• Able to read and interpret a schematic to component level. (nice to have)
• Proficient in office suites (such as MS Office, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.)
• Must be detail-oriented with strong data analytic, written and oral communication skills.
• BS or MS degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering or related major
• At least 5 years or more in software development and/or verification and validation.
• Design experience in a medical or defense contractor environment using Design Controls is preferred
• Able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally.
• Able to sit, stand, walk throughout the work day.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.