Kelly Services Engineer III (Medical Devices) in Round Lake, Illinois
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 8+ month, long term contract opportunity as an Engineer for a top fortune 500 company in Round Lake IL
Title: Particulate Matter (PM) Engineer
Duration: 8+ months
Location: Round Lake IL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Design, draft, issue and execute study/protocols that involve film extrusion, bag forming, and inspection.
2) Technical problem solving and participation in a full range of manufacturing and technology transfer activities, for domestic and global manufacturing locations.
3) Generation of technical documentation in support of project deliverables and requirements, such as requirement specifications, protocols, reports, and change control supporting documents.
4) Demonstration and application of engineering principles on individual/small projects
5) Ability to present and communicate results and recommendations to project teams and decision makers.
6) Hands on experience with install and validating process equipment in a production environment.
Software: Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, SolidWorks OR Inventor, CAD
Display a solid technical understanding of engineering principles and procedures (e.g. CAD and its application or scheduling a series of technical tasks utilizing software-based tools.
Ability to apply statistical and engineering techniques to solve complex problems.
Skills and aptitude to support troubleshooting of equipment and manufacturing processes.
Familiarity with plastic and rubber materials and manufacturing processes.
Hands on experience with install and validating process equipment in a production environment.
Knowledge of and/or experience in a regulated industry.
Education / Experience:
- BS engineering and 3-5 years related experience
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Michelle Niemira ( email@example.com ) for immediate consideration.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Several employee discounts
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.