Kelly Services Compliance Engineer in Round Lake, Illinois
Kelly Services currently has a 12-month long opportunity for a Compliance Engineer with a Fortune 500 medical device manufacturing company in Round Lake, IL
Job Title : Compliance Engineer
Pay Rate: $24 - $24.50/Hr
We are seeking a Compliance engineer to support the Product Certification team in product compliance and certification activities for global market launches.
Partner with and support compliance engineers to develop product requirements to comply with standards and regulations for intended use markets, develop Compliance Plans, participate in design and development activities and partner to resolve EMC and product safety issues.
Work under the direction of the Product Certification and Labs Engineering Manager and/or Compliance engineer to ensure compliance of company's hardware solutions with standards requirements.
Support efforts to comply with environmental regulations.
Keep abreast of changes to product standards and regulations affecting medical products.
Ensure that all compliance test equipment complies with the test requirements specified in compliance standards.
Execute compliance tests.
• BS engineering and 2+ years related experience in Electrical or Systems engineering or MS engineering and 0-2+ years related experience.
• Ability to analyze requirements and test coverage as well as develop/write test protocols.
• Ability to perform diagnostics and correct certification test failures in conjunction with Compliance engineers. Strong electronics background with experience in Requirements Management, Configuration Management, Defect Tracking and Traceability.
• Experience with EMC design tools, automated EMC testing tools, electronic test equipment (scopes, logic analyzers).
• Strong team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
• Good hardware interfacing background and extensive system integration experience with microprocessor hardware and software.
• Basic understanding and experience in resolving complex technical problems using strong analytical skills.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Proficient at time management and multitasking. Knowledgeable of FDA's guidance on design controls and software validation, as well as ANSI/IEEE standards for EMC engineering.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, preferred), Outlook, PowerPoint (nice to have), Trackwise 8 (nice to have as they will be using this daily, but trained on it)
• Experience with safety and compliance required.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please apply online or contact email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.