Kelly Services Human Resources Support Reps. Needed in Robbinsdale, MN in Robbinsdale, Minnesota
Kelly Services is seeking experienced Human Resources Support Reps. For our global financial client in their Robbinsdale, MN location. These are full time, 6+ month temporary positions paying $18.50/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday- Friday 9:00am to 5:00 schedule.
Provide temporary general administration in the areas of human resources, payroll and/or learning and development administration through timely request fulfillment within a service center environment.
Fulfill requests within a timely and accurate manner. Research and resolve discrepancies within service requests.
Manage queue of phone and online assigned service requests and ensure timely processing occurs within specified service level agreement. Service requests include but are not limited to: time reporting guidance, corrections and performing audits and initiating necessary follow up for data corrections. Audit and sort incoming employment verifications. Complete employment verifications as necessary. Complete processing of pay advice and W-2 reprints. Take on and manage administrative projects as assigned. Including filing, copying, mailings, etc.
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to work independently once written or verbal instructions have been provided.
• Ability to problem solve
• Strong interpersonal & communications skills
• Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in HR Administration
• Payroll experience preferred
• Strong PC skills
• Preferred experience working in PeopleSoft and KRONOS
• Established vocabulary of general HR terminology (payroll, benefits)
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service approach to problem solving
• Strong verbal & written communication
• Commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality dealing with personal information, compensation & benefit information
• 2-year college degree or post-secondary course work in related field or applicable work with a high school diploma
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.