Kelly Services Strategic Marketing Analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Job Title: Strategic Marketing Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6 month contract, possibly longer depending on performance and work load.
Compensation: $22 – $30 hourly
The Strategic Marketing Analyst will provide the appropriate project and analytical support to the overall Beverage Machinery strategy and business development activities.
You can learn more about the Beverage Machinery business at www.westrock.com/bps
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK
• Identify, aggregate, and analyze data to communicate market trends and business opportunities.
• Benchmark competitor strategies, business models and products to provide data-driven recommendations
• Develop ongoing analytics and market research for covered markets
• Develop fact bases and materials to facilitate innovation, pricing and business strategies
• Collaborate with external teams (customers, suppliers, consultants) on relevant projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Bachelor’s degree in business or other quantitative discipline
• At least two years of experiences in a strategy, marketing, sales or technical role within a global industrial business environment is preferred
• Demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis and presentation
• Expert problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Excellent Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at the time
• Additional language skill is a plus: French, Spanish or Mandarin
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.