Kelly Services Food and Conference Service Analyst in Richardson, Texas
Food and Conference Service Analyst – Richardson, TX
Contract to hire
The Food and Conference Service Analyst position will take full responsibility of all aspects of Food and Conference operations. The successful applicant will have the organizational capability, creativity, flexibility and commitment required to successfully manage the operations of cafes, catering, vending and conference services and to assist in running the operation profitably (meeting or exceeding budget) ensuring full implementation of all standards of service and safety and the highest levels of guest satisfaction.
• Assist Food & Conference Service Manager in coordinating various projects at various locations
• Assist with the monthly review and organization and consolidation of vendor financials and reporting requirements
• Dispense advice, guidance, direction, and recommendation based on report analysis
• Prepare and present any daily, weekly and monthly reports to Manager
• Responsible for implementing value creation and continuous improvement strategies.
• Researches programs and services and makes recommendations for enhancements of programs and policies in order to enhance the competitiveness and efficiency of offered programs.
• Daily oversight of food and conference service programs to ensure efficient and compliant delivery of services.
• Assists in the preparation and maintains the annual expense budgets for the Corporate Cafes, Catering, Vending and any additional food service offerings,
• Perform walk-through’s and spot-checks of all dining, catering and conference operations on a daily basis.
• Responsible for assisting in all aspects of Food & Beverage financial analyst
• Review all monthly financials and summarize findings and submit to manager
• Able to review and analyze profit and loss statements, invoices, competitive bids, requests for proposals, statement of work and business/action plans
• Responsible for continuous improvement, cost savings and program efficiencies in order to refine the approach and service offering strategy. Strategies to include review of the service, establishing key metrics, working with vendors to source and create new services as new ways of working continue to develop, etc...
• Ensures all programs and services are reviewed against market best practices and ongoing needs of the Company and the employees to whom the services are offered.
• Perform standard and ad-hoc duties as directed by the Manager
• Perform other objectives / projects as required
• 5 years work experience in Hotel/Food and Beverage or Conference operations
• Degree in Hospitality, with an emphasis on finance or accounting preferred
• Excellent financial knowledge – ability to analyze profit and loss statements
• Strong understanding of Food and Beverage/Corporate Dining or Conference Center operations required
• Prior foodservice exposure through internships, work experiences or hospitality organizations preferred
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Ability to meet deadlines, work in a timely manner
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Extreme Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Valid drivers license
• Ability to pass a Drug and Background Check
We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at Leslie.Hesano@kellyservices.com ; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.