Kelly Services Senior Financial Analyst in Red Wing, Minnesota
Kelly Services is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst for an American manufacturer of footwear located in Red Wing, MN
The Financial Analyst provides financial leadership across the Company with specialized expertise in Finance, accounting, management reporting, and budgeting. As a partner in driving valuable information and insights, the Senior Financial Analyst is a critical contributor to provide reporting, insights, and analysis to assist the Finance and business.
Job Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Red Wing, MN
Length: 4/2/18 -10/12/18 with potential for extension
Pay Rate: $55 - $71 per hour
• Prepare, review, and distribute financial reports including but not limited to: Revenue, gross margin, expenses and profit results for all businesses and for the company
• Assist in the design and preparation of business scorecards containing key metrics and financial information
• Ensure information reported is consistent, accurate, and easy to understand for the intended audience which will include Board of Directors, Senior Company leadership, Finance team
members, and others
• Work in a team environment to streamline and drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, and standardization
Budgeting and Forecasting
• Assist finance and business teams in the annual budget and quarterly financial forecast process by providing guidance, designing input templates, and ensuring accurate data is entered into
the financial planning system
• Actively engage in monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting and other tactical planning
• Assist with analyzing information and trends across the Company
• Prepare other analytical projects and financial analysis as assigned by the CFO and other finance team members
CUSTOMERS (Internal and External): Senior Finance team, Senior Business Leaders, Budget Managers.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferably in accounting, finance or business..
• Knowledge of accounting principles, systems and practice.
• Financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and general business acumen. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Two to five years of finance experience as a business partner, management accountant, financial/business analyst or similar leadership role within accounting or finance; or a combination of
education and experience.
• Strong leadership and initiative to explore alternatives, recommend improvements, and implement recommendations.
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines.
• Experience and aptitude to work with various computer applications and tools to extract, analyze and process information including, but not limited to, MS Office Suite proficiency.
• Experience with financial/enterprise performance management software and tools (SAP’s Business Planning & Consolidation preferred).
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Team oriented player with the ability to work in a matrix organization.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
• Winning personal style and rapport-building skills.
• LEAN thinking, nimble to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
• Learning orientation
• Relationship management including the ability to effectively work with and communicate with multi-functional groups both within and outside the company to drive strategic objectives.
• Effective communications including presentation, written, and verbal, ability to effectively interact with a wide range of audiences
• Problem solving
If you are interested in the position please apply to this posting and send a follow up email (with your resume) to Robv492@kellyservices.com for further consideration.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm