Kelly Services Material Handler in Plano, Texas
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Material Handler or our client, a leading global computer security software company, in Plano, Texas.
This position tentatively starts March 12th and pays $14.50 per hour, depending on experience.
• Responsible for the storage or movement of inbound, interplant, and outbound material, equipment and finished goods.
• Develops and implements control systems to move materials in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Assignments are all complex and diversified in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous experience in a similar role highly preferred.
• Judgment is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Term of Assignment:
• 3-month assignment: tentative start date is March 12th 2018 to June 15th 2018.
• Monday – Friday, 1st shift.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Sheree.Marx@kellyservices.com ; however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm