Kelly Services Recruiter in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Duration: 12 Month contract, possibility of extension for the right candidate
Compensation: $20.00 to $30.00 per hour; depending on experience
To chat live: https://flashrecruit.com/user/DarwinPorras
Come be a part of Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence as a Contract Recruiter at our Pittsburgh, PA location! Join us as we add critical positions to our staff, help streamline our process and continue to create value for our customers. As our business transforms and we further enhance our leadership, expand our multi-material capabilities, and broaden our reach into materials of the future, the TA group provides competitive edge - our Talent! With your ongoing commitment to pursue outstanding results, and with the new employees who will be joining us, we will continue to grow our business. Show us your proven track record as a high performing recruiter!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Carrying a requisition load of 30 - 35+ open positions in a fast-paced environment
• Establishing priorities, managing deadlines, exercising a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients
• Being detailed oriented with strong project management, organization and time management skills
• Influencing co-workers and customers without authority in a matrix environment
• Learning our products and services to attract key talent
• Using technology to identify new candidates, building relationships, and maintaining a talented pool of candidates
• Strong knowledge of the Internet and all Microsoft Office applications
• Enforcing and providing guidance on OFCCP policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers
• Identifying and championing recruiting best practices such as tools, technologies, customer service, policies and procedures
• Using talent acquisition analytics and industry best practices to communicate and/or educate operational leaders
• Exceeding key talent acquisition goals on a consistent basis
• Supporting Talent Acquisition Management team on ad-hoc projects geared towards continuously improving our processes and services
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 1 year recruiting or human resources experience
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Experience working with OFCCP hiring policies and guidelines
• Experience with talent acquisition data analytics
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.