Kelly Services University Recruiting Coordinator in Parsippany, New Jersey
Title: University Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Parsippany, NJ 07054
Duration: 6 Month Contract; possibly longer depending on performance and workload
Compensation: $30.00 to $34.00 per hour, depending on experience
The University Recruiting Coordinator supports the N. America Talent Acquisition team; the Coordinator is the face of the company to the external candidates through the post offer pre-employment process for both interns and full time Graduate Development Programmes.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for overseeing the N. America University Recruitment programs and maintains UR metrics.
• Coordinates candidate interview schedules with the business.
• Coordinate all aspects of Graduate assessment days onsite for cross functions.
• Coordinates on campus events at Universities, ensuring business presence.
• Attend select campus recruiting events with Human Resource and Business team members to help market RB's value proposition to prospective hires.
• Responsible for posting job openings and ensuring appropriate approvals have been met to do so.
• Manages background check process for all interns and new hires.
• Monitor and maintain staffing metrics data, as well as compile weekly metrics reports for all levels and functions. Assist with other staffing metrics as needed.
• Main point of contact for candidate related travel and process candidate reimbursements.
• Owns Vendor Management, contract reviews, updates and record filing.
• Make recommendations for building the UR program strategy taking into account best practices from Graduate program.
• Manages budgets and measures effectiveness of spend for University Recruitment.
• Assists Talent Acquisition and Talent Development team on additional projects as needed.
• 3 - 5 years experience
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in Business Administration/Management or Human Resources.
• Experience with Human Resource function is strongly desired.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HR Management System or similar database to manage candidates via the staffing process is preferred.
• Ability to travel seasonally (approximately 30%)
• Demonstrated ability to interact and support all employee levels.
• Experience with MS Office; and Excel is preferred.
• Excellent organization and follow up skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter, highly motivated and strong attention to detail.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Must be able to work with highly confidential materials in a professional manner
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.