Kelly Services HRIS Analyst in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Title: HRIS Analyst
Location: Oshkosh, WI 54902
Duration: 6 Month Contract; possibly longer depending on performance and workload
Compensation: $30.00 to $34.00 per hour, depending on experience
The HRIS Analyst - Learning & Organizational Development (L&OD) is the subject matter expert and technical lead for the organization, responsible for the day to day management of the global Learning Management System (LMS) and other global Talent Management processes (performance and goal management, succession, etc.). The HRIS Analyst – L&OD will collaborate with the L&OD team and business unit leaders to configure the system, update and maintain learning course content, and ensure talent management processes are set up in a simple and effective manner for our organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
· Partner with the L&OD team, business unit learning instructors, and course content owners to provide business enabling solutions and adoption of the learning and talent management system.
· Manage learning requests, create courses, build curriculum/programs, and test online learning content within the LMS.
· Configure course audiences and assign learning for mass employee training launches. Prepare, test, and complete administration of annual key HR processes launches (ie. Performance and Goal Management, Succession Management).
· Design and publish learning & organizational development reports and analytics. Troubleshoot and resolve issues by logging and tracking reported issues to vendor and ensure timely resolution.
· Introduce new ideas, methods, and process improvements; and keep up to date with new system functionality releases.
· Actively engage and collaborate with vendor partners through regular meetings, involvement with customer community, and benchmarking with other companies.
· Maintain quality standards and procedures for the LMS and talent management system.
· Create and maintain process documentation, job guides, templates, and reference materials supporting the talent platform.
· Supervise HRIS intern by providing direction and assigning meaningful work that supports the entire HRIS team.
· Train and mentor learning coordinators across the organizational to schedule learning offerings, record attendance, and report on learning activity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related filed.
· Three (3) or more years of experience in HRIS or in a related area.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
· Knowledge of report development and design.
· Knowledge of HRIS technology and the development of effective processes to support and operationalize HRIS strategies.
· Strong presentation, project, and time management skills.
· Proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
· Knowledge of Learning Management Systems administration.
· Ability to travel 25%.
· Professional Human Resource (PHR), Senior Professional Human Resource (SPHR), or Society Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM CP).
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.