Kelly Services Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist in Oak Park Heights, Minnesota
Kelly Financial Resources is hiring immediately for an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist opportunity with one of our clients in Stillwater, MN!
Contract (minimum 6 months), possible contract to hire for the right candidate
$22-26/hr depending on experience
Full time hours, M-F
• Responsible for the daily tasks related to collection efforts of a portfolio of customer accounts.
• Business to Business collections
• Effectively communicate and support collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line and contact customers for payment as needed.
• Correspond with customers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner and lead any issues to resolution
• Research and resolve billing discrepancies and issues
• Support internal customer requests
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business to business collections and accounts receivable
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Intermediate Excel skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above qualifications, apply to this posting today for immediate consideration!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.