Kelly Services Associate Accountant Needed in Mundelein, IL in Mundelein, Illinois
Associate Accountant Needed in Mundelein, IL
Direct hire, permanent position
Salary: $45 - 55 K
• Associate's with 3-5 years experience or Bachelor's with 1-3 years experience
• Experience with posting journal entries, and general ledger (GL) account maintenance
• Experience with processing AP/ AR (will be the backup in these areas)
• Basic Excel
• Experience in Corporate, Logistics, or Public Accounting setting
• Experience/ comfortable in small office setting
• QuickBooks highly preferred
• Directly reporting to the Controller
• Responsible for posting journal entries and GL account maintenance
• A/R – processing invoices, bank deposits, cash application, and cash collections.
• A/P – matching documents with vendor invoices (investigating and correcting discrepancies), processing invoices, printing checks, and documents filing
• Assist with other projects as needed
• This position is open due to growth
• Flexible start time (between 7- 8 start time)
• Full benefits, medical / dental / 401K + match
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.