Kelly Services Quality Technician - Incoming Inspector in Mount Vernon, Indiana
Do you possess a scientific interest and are you looking to build a career in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry? Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst / Quality Technician Incoming Inspector to work at an industry-leading pharmaceutical client in the Mt Vernon, IN area! These are long-term positions with a premiere employer in the area!
As a Supply Chain Analyst / Quality Technician, you’ll be responsible for sampling incoming raw materials and packaging components. The Raw Material Sampler performs miscellaneous sample requests for QC Lab, Engineering, and Validation.
Pay: $21.00 per hour
Shift: 1st shift, may also work 2nd shift as needed
Duration: Long-Term Contract Position - potential for permanent placement
Performs routine and/or special sampling of raw materials and packaging components utilizing appropriate sampling techniques. Performs miscellaneous sample requests for QC Lab, Engineering, Validation, etc.
• Performs all cleaning activities in the Sampling including Complete, Intermediate, and General cleaning.
• Performs routine temperature and room pressure monitoring.
• Collects excipient (non-active ingredient), API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient), and packaging component samples for QC testing.
• Performs data entry transactions in SAP. The Global Quality Information Management System (GQCLIMS).
• Evaluates incoming damaged raw material and/or packaging component containers; recommends acceptance or rejection.
• Performs identity testing of incoming raw materials per requirements.
• Performs temperature data download for incoming receipts.
• Maintains sampling and cleaning logs per SOP requirements.
• Maintains adequate inventories of glassware and other sampling supplies.
• Provides backup assistance to the Receiving Department.
• Performs other duties assigned by Warehouse Management.
• Acts as first decision maker, resolving technical issues through trouble-shooting and using existing knowledge and experience.
• Executes manufacturing processes in compliance with GMPs, site policies, work instructions, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Immediately reports issues to Warehouse Management or Supervision that have the potential to compromise product quality.
• Supports on-going change management.
• Responsible for visibility and reporting of Sampling metrics and KPIs
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office applications and SAP is desirable.
• Ability to follow technical work instructions.
• Experience in a production environment and Warehouse management experience is highly desirable.
• Experience in a cGMP environment is desirable.
• Strong math skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, or as part of a team-based environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work accurately; meet schedules and timelines, and handle multiple priorities.
• Knowledge of SAP and MS Office Suite
• Experience in a production environment and warehouse management experience is highly desirable.
• Experience in a cGMP environment is desirable.
• Knowledge of DEA regulations beneficial.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Please Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration towards this position, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.