Kelly Services Claims Recovery Analyst in Monterey Park, California
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Claims Recovery Analyst for one of our top clients in Monterey Park, CA. As a Claims Recovery Analyst, you will work closely with Medical Claims Processors identifying overpayments; verifying all provider (deposited) checks and apply to claims for any adjustments and proper posting. Our client’s dynamic environment is the perfect place to take your career to the next level. You will be working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. This is a contract position lasting into 2019 paying $15.75/hour.
• 1 – 3 years of claims experience.
• Software/PC Skills: 45 wpm or 10,500 ksph would be ideal for the position.
• Knowledge of Excel, Access, MHC (will train on this record transaction software)
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options*
• Service bonus plan • Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options • Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
• Exclusive online employee community
• Employee assistance program available at no cost
• Corporate discounts
• Transportation Spending Accounts - Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates.
*These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, apply now. Important information This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at MATTHSY@kellyservices.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.