Kelly Services Graphic Designer II in Moline, Illinois
Graphic Designer Moline Illinois
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Graphic Designer for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Moline Illinois. This assignment is paying $28.10 per hour and is tentatively starting April 2018.
Job Description: Designs, develops and produces multi-media material (videos, photos and presentation material) to recruitment marketing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide graphic design and graphic communication (please provide online portfolio)
• Create and edit recruitment videos
• Create & edit graphics for use on digital and print
• Assist in scheduling and monitoring social media content, and publishing through enterprise social media tool
• Assist in creating and executing email Marketing Campaigns
• Run various recruitment marketing reports
• Website content creation
• Assist with various Recruitment Marketing activities
• Graphic design and graphic communication (please provide online portfolio)
• 3 + years of Digital & Social Media experience
• 3 + years of Video experience
• 3 + years of experience in graphic design, demonstrating skills in design, editing, photography, web and other digital and print skills
• 3 + years of professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Interpersonal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution experience
• Ability to work 10 % of the time in Iowa & Illinois (day-trips) Portfolio required
• Graphic Design/Graphic Communication, Instructional Design, WEB development, Computer Science, Education or equivalent work experience
Term of Employment:
• Full-time, 1st shift:
• Long-Term, 1 year assignment with possible extention
• Tentative Start Date is April 2018 through April 2019 tentatively, based on performance and client needs
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter, Kitti Moore for this position at Kitti.Moore@kellyservices.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.