Kelly Services Administrative Assistant in Modesto, California
Kelly Services is currently hiring a Contracts Administrator- Associate with Bachelor-s degree OR 4 years of experience reviewing contracts, contract administration or engaging in the work of Paralegal.
This is for one of our top clients, E & J Gallo in Modesto CA.
This is a temporary position and person would be hired as a Kelly Temporary Employee placed at our client site, E & J Gallo Winery.
Temporary assignment length will vary based off workload, estimated to be 3-6 months long.
30 or more hours per week expected. Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Applicant must meet all minimum qualification in order to be considered.
High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor-s degree; or 4 years of experience reviewing contracts, contract administration or engaging in the work of Paralegal reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Computer skill requirements include: intermediate MS Word and Excel.
- Previous office experience required.
- Uses discretion with confidential information.
- Skilled in solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Skilled in interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Performs work with minimal direction and has experience determining objectives and approaches to assignment (along with alternatives when applicable).
- High level of attention to detail.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- - Bachelor-s degree in Business Administration plus 2 years of experience reviewing contracts, contract administration or engaging in the work of Paralegal reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- - Computer skill knowledge include: PowerPoint and easily adaptable to other in-house software applications.
- - Experience working in a team-oriented atmosphere.
Performs routine but varied contract duties in accordance with standard procedures. Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures and utilizes a general understanding of other departments- functions. Maintains, and tracks contract documentation. Assists functional areas in the securing of underlying business documents (confidentiality/master contract agreements). Acts as liaison between functional areas and Corporate Counsel while providing Management with information pertaining to basic contractual rights and obligations. Participates in Winery contract process and procedure, effectively communicates process attributes to users, and secures organization wide process adherence.
Responsible for determining appropriate contracts based on a request, determining next steps in the review process, the maintenance of the contract tracking database and for the timely notification of Management of specific contract expiration/renewal dates.
- - Maintains all contracts in compliance with document retention policy.
- - Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routine problems.
- - Participates in the maintenance of computerized files for future reference.
- - Participates in contract preparation.
- - Maintains the file systems for document types such as master documents, project documents and notifications.
- - Monitors all contracts through the process and initiates all follow up communications. Processes orders submitted via e-req and/or other methods into Purchase Orders.
- - Reviews project information and decides the appropriate document set required for each specific transaction.
- - Responsible for the contract work-flow/review process for select designated groups with the goal to improve contract compliance through a standardized process.
- - Decides the routing path for specific contracts (i.e. Legal review required, Vendor input required).
- - Facilitates contract issues with business, compliance, legal and outside lawyers and contracting parties as necessary.
- - Performs comparisons of documents. Proofreads and finalizes legal documents.
- - Maintains a file system for document types such as master documents, project documents and notifications.
- - Supports the entire Contract Administrative process, to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- - Responsible for daily reports and communications related to contract status.
- - Makes customers and their needs a primary focus; develops and sustains productive customer relationships; uses information to understand customer-s circumstances, anticipate issues/problems, expectations, and responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems.
- - Responsible for continuous/process improvement.
- - Informs management when confronted with a problem or when made aware of a situation that needs attention without prompting.
- - Participates in Winery contract process and procedure, effectively communicates process attributes to users, and secures organization wide process adherence.
- - Participates in awareness of contract importance, legal requirements, and necessary documents with designated customer base. Acts as liaison between functional areas and Corporate Counsel.
- - Attends training seminars, conferences and teleconferences.
- - Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- - Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory consideration.
- - This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Please note - this position is being recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office.
If you meet the qualifications and feel like you'd be a great fit, please apply here ONLINE.
A Recruiter will contact you if being considered.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.