Kelly Services Pension Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Pension Analyst -- Minneapolis, MN
Employment Type: Starting off as a 6 month contract, but has a possibility of going perm.
In this role you will perform recurring plan administration services and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts and will assist with project work and other ad hoc client support services as requested.
• Perform with guidance from other team members, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit plans (e.g., benefit calculations, retiree and death admin processing, annual data updates, assist with preparation of benefit statements)
• Work cooperatively with other team members to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
• Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design ( e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
• Follow and update documentation materials as directed
• Maintain complete and accurate work papers and audit trails
• Learn and use Professional Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality output/service delivery
• Serve as a contact with clients’ human resources personnel
• Adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
• Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
• Be accountable to team members for agreements and commitments
Demonstrate the following
• Seek out experiences that may change perspective or provide an opportunity to learn new things
• Ability to prioritize workload with help from project leaders
• Ability to effectively deliver on agreed upon deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues and assignments
• Solid mathematical, analytic and personal computer skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Willing to work overtime as requested
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Must be open and looking to get into a career with growth opportunities. Jump in and hit the ground running. Independent role. Will have assistance during training but must be a self-starter.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.