Kelly Services AML/BSA Preliminary Investigations in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our client, one of the top international banks, is currently seeking 1 AML Investigator for a 6-month contract position with the strong possibility of extending.
This position is in Downtown, Minneapolis
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Payment Services Team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Hours for this position are: 8am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Pay rate: $21.15 per hour
Responsible for fulfilling the Anti-Money-Laundering/Bank Secrecy Act requirements through identification and investigation of suspicious activity on behalf of the bank.
Specialist generally responsible for the preliminary investigation of system generated alerts associated with customer account transactions.
Evaluates and analyzes the information uncovered during the preliminary investigation make a recommendation whether the alert warrants a full investigation.
Assist with the workflow and case management process.
1. Analyze customer account transactions to detect unusual activity and make decisions on appropriate action to take. Create a clear and concise comment that supports no case decision.
2. Work cooperatively with business line to establish procedures for identifying suspicious customer transactions, specific to money laundering, including the proper method for reporting such activity to the anti-money-laundering group.
3. Provide guidance, support, and recommendations to business lines regarding customer AML risk ratings and account activity.
4. Based on the outcome of the preliminary investigation, analyze and determine whether or not they alert warrants a further review that may result in a Suspicious Activity Report (SARs) filing.
5. Work cooperatively with the bank’s internal departments to obtain and analyze necessary information related to the investigation.
6. Assist with departmental tracking and reporting and prepare investigation reports for management.
7. Assist in implementation of AML/BSA detection and prevention methods, such as training and instruction manuals.
8. Support any special projects or critical casework.
9. Actively ensures compliance with the Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures.
10. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position.
1 - 3 years investigations experience, preferably in security, fraud, or anti-money-laundering
Prior bank experience
Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations
Excellent communication and written skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and/or experience in using other database applications
Job Risk Management / Fraud Prevention
*Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (612-214-3768 Anne Jungwirth, email@example.com_ ), however, your resume must be received via the _“SUBMIT RESUME”_ button included within*
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.