Kelly Services Transportation and Logistics Specialist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Title: Transportation and Logistics Specialist
Location: Milwaukee, WI 53225
Duration: 4 Month Contract; possibly longer depending on performance and workload
Compensation: $15.00 per hour, depending on experience
To chat live: https://flashrecruit.com/user/DarwinPorras
· Conducts daily logistical coordination of cocoa products' shipments from distribution points across the CCNA
network in close collaboration with the Business Customer Service Reps and Transportation (CTL) teams.
· Works closely with the 3rd Party Logistics (3PLs) in the network, overseeing all inventory transactions,
including the inbounding, out bounding and monthly book to book reconciliation.
· Provides guidance, assistance and arrangement of transportation solutions for inbound and/or inter-company
subcontract movements for raw materials and WIP (Work in Progress) in addition to finished goods.
· Also assists in providing logistics information and knowledge to other Business functions
· Will be expected to assist the Warehouse & Logistics Team in any other areas a need may arise.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma/GED equivalent & SAP savvy
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
· Practical knowledge and experience of SAP Warehouse/Logistics Management Modules is a MUST
· Minimum 2 years of Warehouse, Transportation and/or Logistics experience
· Basic level of using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook or PowerPoint
· Strong communication skills with all levels of organization(written and verbal)
· Ability to prioritize, strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
· Proficient mathematical and analytical skills
· Must be willing to accept accountability and work well in a collaborative team based environment
· Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi task
Additional Preferered Experience/Qualifications:
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree
· Strong SAP background and experience
· Experience in supporting a manufacturing environment
· Broader Supply Chain experience
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.