Kelly Services Engineering Technician in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
If you are ready to work with a growing company on exciting projects at an industry leader than Kelly Services has an opportunity for you as a Electrical Technician , in Milwaukee, WI .
• Work closely with engineers in supporting new product development
• Testing and monitoring of electronic hardware products with special attention to detail and processes.
• Maintain technical logs, records, databases, test results, and troubleshooting guides.
• Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic assemblies down to the component level.
• Witness/coordinate testing at outside test houses as required.
• Perform mechanical assembly of products using common hand tools.
• Hand-solder surface mount components onto printed wiring boards.
• Associate Degree in Electronics (recent graduates are encouraged to apply).
• Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics and engineering drawings.
• Must be able to use basic engineering laboratory equipment (digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc).
• Must have technical writing and communication skills.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or be a U.S. permanent resident.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.