Kelly Services Associate Recruiter in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This role is tasked with Internet candidate sourcing, cold calling, resume screening, identifying and conducting structured phone interviews for potential candidates for openings, inputting candidate responses into the system, preparing candidate presentations, and presenting the most qualified candidates.
This is an onsite role supporting one of our premier clients. This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member.
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
• Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills.
• Ability to use “listening” responses during interviews and ask questions and/or rephrase comments to ensure understanding during interview.
• Effectively builds rapport with Recruiter and other internal team members
• Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
• Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal and consultative skills
• Excellent diction, grammar, pronunciation and articulation are required
• Possess upbeat and enthusiastic voice tone
• Effectively works in partnership with Recruiter to maximize candidate flow
• Must have the ability to quickly learn and navigate new software programs
• Operational experience with at least one Applicant Tracking System preferred
• Identifies and screens candidates according to OFCCP guidelines
• Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client’s ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
• Effectively manages a requisition
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet
Experience and Education Requirements:
• 1-3+ years administrative support activities in a team environment.
• Staffing, sourcing and ATS Experience preferred
• Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.