Kelly Services Technician: Engineering Laboratory - III in Massachusetts, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is currently seeking Engineering Lab Tech III for a contract role in Hudson, Massachusetts.
As engineering lab tech III placed with Kelly Services you will be working to maintain the HD special circuits analog/IO lab and platform bring-up including assembly of components, firmware updates, host PC updates and maintenance
Engineering Lab Tech III
• Maintain the HD special circuits analog/IO lab
• Platform bring-up including assembly of components, firmware updates, host PC updates and maintenance
• Support data collection and analysis
• Support electrical measurements and debug activities
• Maintaining lab equipment via software upgrades and calibration
• Track and update maintenance contracts
• Purchases/leasing of lab equipment based on design team needs
• Ordering and tracking of platforms for design team debug
• Maintaining lab compliance for safety
• Prior lab technician or lab manager experience
• Experience with lab equipment like oscilloscopes, electrical voltage and current sources, digital multimeters, spectrum analyzers, and high speed signaling cables
• Experience with PC or server motherboards
• Experience with IC packages including looking at package and board layout in tools such as Allegro
• Experience with lab support activities such as soldering and other board component tweaks
• Experience with pythonSV is a plus
Bachelors Degree required in a related field.
“Not open to remote workers” AND “Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship”
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.