Kelly Services Accountant in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accountant for one of our top medical technology clients located in Malvern, PA.
Our client is looking to bring in a temporary resource to support the inter-company billing process, accounts payable transactions, account reconciliations and utility infielder type work (journal entry binder, CER packages for assets placed into service, etc.) for the rest of the Finance Team.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Malvern, PA 19355
Length: 7/9/18 - 1/8/19
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay: $30 - $35 per hour
- Finance/Accounting degree with 3-5 years’ experience.
Responsible for construction in progress and fixed assets accounting, compilation of agency billings, assist in preparation of property tax returns, upload data from local general ledger to Corporate reporting system, performance of various balance sheet account reconciliations, monthly projections and month end closing entries.
• Closing of fixed asset system and interface with general ledger.
• Upload of Oracle Trial Balance to HFM reporting system.
• Prepare reconciliations related to the Cash Operating Accounts, Fixed Assets, Construction in Progress, Intangible Assets and Goodwill.
• Compile list and obtain documentation in order to obtain expense reimbursement from Agencies.
• Prepare schedules required by Corporate Reporting for SEC reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Prepare schedules required by Corporate Tax for both the tax return and tax provision.
• Run various reports and inquiries. Extensive work with Oracle and HFM.
• Track donations on a monthly basis and collect appropriate supporting documentation.
• Prepare annual property insurance submission to Corporate Office.
If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to Robv492@kellyservices.com for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.