Kelly Services Supply Chain Analyst/Planner in Mahwah, New Jersey
Supply Chain Analyst/Planner
6 month contract
32 an hour
This is a key Supply Chain role responsible for managing the supply planning process by efficiently converting the global demand requirements into an attainable supply/production plan for products processed by the Mahwah, NJ Plant. This individual would also be responsible for creating a forecast/buy plan for raw materials. The Supply Planner will serve as the main point of contact for all manufacturing planning activities related to the demand of a specific Production Cell.
Core Supply Planning activities include:
• Develop monthly requirements to derive future business resource requirements for production capabilities and collaborate daily with operations to ensure execution.
• Provide reliable and accurate forecasts to cross-functional teams to increase visibility of requirements.
• Collaborate with business partners and lead efforts to address demand-supply gaps and plans to close the gaps
• Successfully lead cross-functional teams in monthly supply planning working sessions and supply reviews of supply planning processes.
• Work with financial leaders to update the financial forecasts per the required scheduled cadence.
• Assure 100% alignment with approved supply plan by demonstrating thought leadership, creativity in solving problems and the ability to appropriately communicate and escalate issues as needed.
• Improve the supply planning quality by effectively analyzing sources of supply volatility and recommending appropriate action plans.
• Support execution for new product launches and end of life phases as it relates to the supply planning function.
• Responsible for achieving and improving both service level and supply attainment metrics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or other related field or equivalent relevant work experience. Prefer degree in Supply Chain Management. Prefer APICS certifications.
• 2+ years planning experience, manufacturing / production planning experience preferred. Demonstrated understanding of supply chain manufacturing operations.
• Computer skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel data mining/reporting, Microsoft Access skills will be a plus.
• Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven record working within a dynamic and results oriented organization focused on empowered work teams.
• Demonstrated efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work independently while making key decisions that impact the larger manufacturing team.
• Demonstrated ability to work in and be challenged by a team-based environment which places a high degree of emphasis on accountability for quality/cGMP compliance, customer service levels, inventory management, and cost reduction.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.