Kelly Services Customer Service Rep III in Madison, Wisconsin
Customer Service Representative – Madison, WI
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative for our client; one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies at its Financial Headquarters location in Madison, WI.
Pay Rate: $17.35 per hour
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support our installment customers and provide exceptional service by listening, solving and responding to their needs in a professional and timely manner. We empower our team members to take care of our customers and take steps to build long term loyalty to our products and company brand. You will:
• Use telephone skills to solve customer issues
• Review payment history and account information
• Update/confirm customer demographics
• Follow procedures and work within federal and state regulations and company policy
• Display excellent communication, both verbal and written
• Handle a wide variety of issues and solving problems and working in a global team environment
Skills and Qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required, but a Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline is preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service environment.
• Ability to remain seated for long periods of time to perform telephone work in a call center environment.
• Must possess basic to intermediate computer skills and MS Office experience.
• Strong computer aptitude; familiar with both mainframe and software applications.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
• Must possess strong attention to detail.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Capacity to quickly change focus on work activities.
Term of Assignment
• 12-month contract starting in August, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
• Scheduled shifts will be 8 hours and fall between 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday with 2-3 weeks of training provided.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.