Kelly Services Statistician - Clinical Research in Madison, New Jersey
Kelly Services is seeking a Statistician to provide statistical support for protocol development, statistical analysis plan (SAP), statistical analysis, study reporting and publications for our customer in Madison, NJ. This is a one-year assignment and all work must be done onsite. Non-local candidates that are willing to relocate at their own expense will be considered.
Job duties include:
• Ensure the study design is appropriate, and that appropriate statistical methodologies are used
• Support consumer behavior studies, submission related statistical activities, and/or periodic safety update as needed
• Provide statistical expertise to develop and champion techniques intended to increase understanding of drug development problems and seek creative solutions by pursuing active research through collaborations and interactions with other colleagues
• In partnership with statistical leadership, establish sound statistical basis for the design and analysis of studies and provide clear guidance to project or program teams for execution
• MS degree with 5+ years clinical research industry experience or PhD 3+ years of clinical research industry experience
• Excellent knowledge of statistical methodology and a working knowledge of computer systems
• Strong knowledge in the SAS statistical analysis system is required. Knowledge of other statistical analysis systems is a plus
• Ability to explain statistical information to non-statisticians
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements governing clinical research
• Ability to identify appropriate statistical methods for common scenarios that arise
• Ability to independently deliver outputs to agreed quality and milestones
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
• Weekly electronic pay
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
• Group rate insurance options available immediate upon hire*
• Service bonus plan and holiday pay*
• Online application system
• Never an applicant fee
*perks to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume. If you have questions, the recruiter for this position can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.