Kelly Services Service Engineer- Wind Turbine in Lubbock, Texas
Job Duties include:
- Wind Turbine Maintenance
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual routine maintenance of wind turbines.
• Perform the unscheduled and preventative maintenance of turbines by working with Service headquarters in China.
• Troubleshoot fault and malfunction issues to ensure safe operations of wind turbines.
• Prepare and maintain service fault logs and maintenance report to send to Service Department in China
• Provide technical support to subcontractor and third party, on mechanical and electrical issues.
• Participate trainings on SANY patented turbine maintenance, technical issues, safety and environmental subjects.
- Wind Farm Operations (40%)
• Responsible for monitoring wind farm operations, including power generation, turbine availability, reporting and troubleshooting of turbine performance.
• Take records and periodically report wind farm operations, including site performance, downtime events, parts usage, and substation events.
• Take measures to maximize wind power generation, and minimize wind turbine downtime and operations expenses.
• Follow procedures to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety regulations or policies.
- Spare Parts Inventory (10%)
• Monitor spare parts reserve monthly and report deficiencies regularly;
• Place purchase order and track delivery of spare parts from China and local venders;
• Follow company rules to maintain spare part warehouse systematically;
• Transfer parts to from central warehouse to local warehouse of wind farms.
BS in related field is needed
Must have experience maintaining wind turbines
Must be electrically and mechanically oriented
Chinese speaking candidate is a plus
Please apply now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.