Kelly Services Project Coordinator- Supply Chain and Trackwise in Lexington, Massachusetts
Seeking a Project Coordinator for a 12 month assignment in Lexington, MA.
Role & Responsibilities for Legal Entity/Supply Chain Integration
- Project Coordination for Legal Entity Integration Works – EMEA / APAC / LATAM – as required
• Ensure integration activities are on track
• Reach out to other departments/groups to assist with blocks/issues
• Liaise with local PMs as required
• Reporting to manager in terms of day to day activities / highlighting issues / completing dashboards as required for project
• Scheduling meetings with regional leads for QA item reviews related to legal entity integrations
• Schedule local country meetings as required
• Assist with defining integration points across other functional areas, align plans and ensure proper visibility and management for status/risks/issues is in place
• Identify issues/risks and assist the teams to develop mitigation plans. Escalate to leadership. (Escalation process to be defined for the project in conjunction with cross functional integration team members)
Assist in defining the project management tools to be used if not using PM group tools
Assist in supporting Countries with the correct IT contacts for requesting TrackWise access, Isotrain and Veeva etc
Ensure personnel are clear on templates Quality Agreement templates to be used 3PL/4PL and assist in updating if required.
Ensure personnel have service level agreements in place with key service providers such as Quality and Regulatory consultants, etc.
Escalate resource issues in conjunction with the Regional QA leads and country QA leads to management and others (Escalation process to be defined).
Escalate any potential risks or issues and assist in developing a mitigation plan with the
If required, raise or assist with raising Change Controls in Trackwise system
Engage with stakeholders (scope dependent on whether project manager available or not), support definition of communication and change management within the stakeholder group.
Support reporting and communications to other integration teams and leadership
Support definition and deployment of interim solutions
Liaise with in-country PMs for localization of activities
For immediate consideration, please call 732-246-0215 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm